How to install a Chemical Anchor
The entire fixing system consists of using anchor with an injection mortar consisting Resin & Hardener for quick settings. When the resin cures, it results in an incredibly strong bond between anchor and concrete.
Features of Chemical Anchor
- All our Chemical Anchors are provided with an impact section so that the threads are not damaged during installation.
- They are assembled along with a Standard nut and washer. On special requests, we also supply Oversize washers.
- We also provide markings for embedment depths.
- Maintains superior Edge and Axial distance.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications because of relatively high tensile strength.
- How are our anchors different than those of others? Read this.
Applications of Chemical Anchors
However, if you are planning to use Mechanical Anchors in a moist environment, then you should go for Hot Dip Galvanized Chemical Anchors.
Fastenings can be fixed in cracked and uncracked concrete made with Mr. Bond for various anchoring applications (e.g. bracing of reinforced concrete buildings) and structural steel connections (e.g. steel columns, beams).