ABOUT THE PULL OUT SERVICE
Pull out testing is required to establish the strength or load capacity between concrete or other base materials with anchor bolts or re-bars for construction companies, architects, steel fabrication companies, steel erection companies.
We, at Elantor Solutions, are ever ready to go out of our way to ensure you are convinced with our products before making your first big purchase. This is exactly why we provide Pull Out Service on special request on your site. This helps you evaluate the quality and safety of our Chemical Mortars, and ensures compliance with local guidelines after installation.
PULL OUT PROCEDURE
Our engineers assert the strength of our Anchor fasteners and Anchor Bolts/ Rebar chemical with the help of sophisticated Anchor Pull Out Testing System in the presence of the customer on site.
Tensile load is applied to the protruding portion with the help of hydraulic jack and hydraulic pump. The load is then registered through an accurate analogue gauge which makes the testing very accurate.
This also helps check the suitability and allowable loads of an anchor type in a particular base material and check that anchor has been installed correctly.
We work with you onsite, adapt these tests to meet your own requirements and work with accurate and regularly calibrated test equipment to ensure reliable results.
We are also open to carrying out the Pull-Out Test with any chemical of your choice along with our chemical epoxies so that you can yourself evaluate which chemical would you prefer both – quality wise as well as cost wise.
ANCHOR PULL OUT REPORT
After the Pull Out Test, we also provide you with an extensive report, The Pull-Out Evaluation Report (Here is one of our Pull Out Reports) containing all technical details from the test.
The Evaluation Report provides a comprehensive, detailed report to show that all pull-out tests, anchor bolt tests and bolt testing that we carry out demonstrate that they meet the conformance of fixings to on-site load levels.
These tests also mention whether the fixings have passed or failed the required stress load levels. These levels can be specified by you before the Pull Out Test, so you have a conclusive idea about the working capacities of our fixings.
FILL THIS TO SCHEDULE A PULL OUT TEST
Please fill the form below. We will contact you to arrange an appointment and inspection.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Elantor Solutions reserves the right to re-schedule the timing and arrangement should there be any conflicting schedule.
- Customer must provide a safe and easy access to the actual location. All arrangements must be coordinated prior to the actual conduct of the test. Customer must also ensure that sufficient safety for our personnel.
- Do note that the pull-out test will be done to the typical embedment depth unless otherwise stated.
OTHER BENEFITS OF ON-SITE PULL OUT TESTING
- Get convinced that the load resistance and quality of your design are OK.
- Determine the resistance values of unknown or unusual base material.
- Check the quality and safety of post-installed rebar and fastening systems after installation, by testing part of the installation.
Our technicians are well equipped with the machinery and knowledge to ensure you know the correct load capacity and strength of epoxy. We ensure you this type of testing will give you a long-term guarantee of the fixings, substantial savings and most importantly, peace of mind.
One thought on “Anchor/ Re-bar Pull Out Test Service”
Comments are closed.